Friday, October 14, 2011

Release Update


Release is just around the corner. I'm in the final stages of cleaning up the last bit of editing. The Price of Deception will be in your hands, or on your Kindle or other eBook reader, very soon. Here's the scoop:

eBook

Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll have uploaded The Price of Deception to Smashwords and Kindle by Monday, October 17th. The book will soon be available to purchase for $2.99.

Print

The print version will be uploaded, along with my cool new cover, to Lightning Source (my POD printer) by October 24th. I'll wait for a proof of the book, which usually takes a week. After I review and sign off, it should be on Amazon within the first week or two of November. Once I click "OK" distribution happens pretty quickly.

I'm very happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a tremendous amount of work getting a final product out the door. Writing a story is the easy part. Editing is the irritating part. Formatting for eBook and the printer is the tedious part. In the end, I get to present to you a story, which I hope you will like. I'm really pleased with how this book turned out and am very excited to see the story continue to Book Three of the series, The Price of Love.

If you don't have a Kindle, you can always download the application to your PC for free! Below is a link to Amazon. Works great for me!


No comments: