Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update on My Other Release - Dark Persuasion

I feel like a juggler between the Legacy series and my other pursuits in print. Though most of you are waiting for The Price of Love, I thought I would keep your interest in the interim with Dark Persuasion.

Finally, Dark Persuasion is at the printers.  A proof is being generated. As soon as I receive a copy and have a chance to swoon over handsome Jimmy Thomas aka Patrick Rochester on the cover, I'll take the next step. I need to make sure the interior has no glaring errors. Once I do, I'll sign off.  A few days later it will be up on Amazon and flying around the world on other venues.  I'll release the Kindle version when Amazon lists the print version.  As a reminder, the eBook version is for sale now on B&N, iTunes, Diesel, Sony, and Kobo.

Thank you for your patience. This book is dear to my heart, for some reason, and I want to make sure I've given my readers an enjoyable few hours of fantasy. 

No comments: