Friday, May 10, 2013

The Price of Deception Free!

This weekend, May 12-14, The Price of Deception will be free for Amazon Prime Members.  To download your copy follow the link below.


Emails asking me about The Price of Love keep flooding in, along with comments on Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook and blog sites.  My life has been very stress-filled with personal matters these past six months that have prevented me from finishing the book.  I know I keep giving my dear readers excuses and unfilled promises, but I'm hoping by the end of May things will lighten up a bit in my life regarding family issues.

Please hang in there with me.  And once again, I'm very sorry for the delay.

Also, I wanted to invite my fans to my new blog entitled, "Long Ago Love - Historical Romance Books."  I'm using it to help other authors and also to expand my reach to other readers.  Please feel free to follow and share the link.  We are having guest authors post about their research, other historical romance novels receiving promos, and just some very fun things regarding love in the ages past.  



Sincerely,
Vicki