Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Legacy Series on Audio? Hopefully...

Recently, I was fortunate enough to find two narrators to read and record two of my books - Dark Persuasion and The Phantom of Valletta.  I also have a third book, written under my pen name for contemporary romance, up for auditions and hope to release on audio too.

I've decided to try and get The Legacy Series on audio, as well, and have posted the books for auditions.  I'm not promising it will happen, but rather hoping, that I can find two good narrators (female and male) to help get these three books recorded.  Because of the expense, I'll probably chose a royalty share arrangement.  They would be for sale exclusively through Amazon and iTunes.

Wish me luck!  I can't imagine how wonderful hearing my books read and acted out with all the characters will sound. 

All my best,
Vicki