Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Print, Audio, and Book Four Updates

Finally, I'm getting around to the print version of The Price of Love. I've been so busy getting all of my books in audio, I've gotten sidetracked.

As far as audio for The Legacy Series, I am happy to report that The Price of Innocence, narrated by Stevie Zimmerman, and The Price of Deception, narrated by Steve Marvel, are both in production and should be finished March 31 and processed and released in April of 2014.  The Price of Love, is still open for auditions, but I haven't found the right voice yet. Stay tuned for more information on the wonderful narrators as we get closer to completion.  Audio will be available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes for download.

The print version interior and cover have been formatted and finished.  I just have a few more quality checks to do before uploading the finals to Lightning Source, my print on demand printer and distributor.  Release in print should occur mid to late February, and I will keep you advised. Below is the print cover.  

Now, as far as The Price of Passion, I have received an overwhelming response from readers to continue Jolene's story, along with Robert and Philippe.  It seems you just have to find out what happens to those three in the years ahead, especially with Jolene's experience with passion and love. I'm making no promises as to when release will occur, only to say I hope to finish by fall of 2014, if not sooner.

So stay tuned!  Remember, if you want updates on any of my other books or other author matters, subscribe to my blog at my website at:  Author Musings

All my best,
Vicki