Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good News Bulletin


Stevie Zimmerman, my talented narrator, has finished recording The Price of Innocence on audio. It turned out absolutely fantastic.

Her talent brought the story to life in a way I never imagined, especially with the scenes at the brothel.  It's one thing to read the printed word, it's another to hear the lines acted out with emotion.  I am so glad I decided to put my books on audio.


Once the chapters are all loaded at ACX, they will go through a round of quality control, then be prepared for retail, and then distributed to Audible.com, Amazon, and iTunes.

If you love the series and want to get on board listening to it come alive, now is the time to take out a membership at Audible.  You'll be able to listen to your first book for free.

Second news bulletin, I just signed off on the print version of The Price of Love.  I received my proof print copy in the mail today, and it came out great.  Watch for it to slowly appear on Amazon, B&N, Book Depository, and the rest of the world by the end of the month or early March.

As soon as I can, I'll post a sample of The Price of Innocence for your listening enjoyment.

All my best,
Vicki