Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Price of Innocence Could Be Free on Audio


PictureStevie Zimmerman, my narrator, has 12 chapters posted.  We are up to the scene were Suzette meets Robert for her night of deflowering.

I cannot put into words how wonderful it is to hear this story on audio.  Stevie is doing a tremendous job, especially with all of the characters.  Madame Laurent, Nadine, and the other girls in the brothel have come to life with distinct voices and various accents.

If all goes well, The Price of Innocence should be up for sale on Audible.com late March or early April, followed by Amazon and iTunes.

If you want to receive a FREE copy upon release, all you have to do is sign up for a membership and purchase The Price of Innocence as your first audio book on Audible.com.  With Audible, the first book is free, then one book a month for $14.95.  Sign up for an ideal introduction to Audible

It's a great way to hear your favorite stories.  If you're anxious to get started now, Dark Persuasion, my award-winning Victorian romance, is available.  Below is a sample for your listening enjoyment narrated by Lorna Bennett in London.  When I have The Price of Innocence retail sample, I'll post it as soon as it is available.

Just for fun, leave me a comment and let me know what five-minute portion of The Price of Innocence you'd like to hear as a sample.


All my best, Vicki